Thursday, December 5, 2013

Week 38

Is she ready to come out yet?   Mom sure is ready!  We have made it to 38 weeks and our little girl could make her entrance into the world at any moment.  The doctor said she is doing great.  She is moving around and has dropped.  Now it's just a waiting game.  Brad and I feel as prepared as we can be and becoming very anxious and excited!  It's crazy that December is finally here and our birth month has arrived.  It's becoming more real as we put up our Christmas tree and the lights outside of our house. The goal this week, is to get X-mas shopping done before she arrives so Brad isn't left to do it all.  Poor guy! Here we are at 38 weeks and boy I don't think I can't expand anymore!








*Maternity Clothes: Yes, but even those are getting snug.  
*Sleep: Not getting much of it these days with the discomfort and frequent potty breaks. 
*Stretch Marks: They have made a presents and I am not thrilled!
*Best Moments of the week: Putting the X-Mas tree and lights up knowing she's coming soon!
*Miss Anything: Sleeping, my old body, being able to tie my shoes comfortably, and walking without  
   feeling like I have to pee every 30 minutes. 
*Food Cravings: Ice cream, candy, and anything sweet
*Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes, when I over eat. 
*Have you started to show yet: Yes, its hard to miss.  
*Gender: It's a Girl! 
*Belly Button in or out: in, but becoming more and more flat. 
*Wedding Rings on or off: Off, and not thrilled. 
*Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, unless I am very uncomfortable
*Looking forward to:  Our baby girl's arrival! 
*How's the hubs: He's wonderful and very patient with me! He is become more excited and keeps telling me, "you know, we are going to be a family of three soon!"  I think its finally setting in.  We are going to put the carseat in the car this weekend so its ready! 

Brad & Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment