Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Week 34/35

I can't believe there is only 5 weeks to go until we get to meet our baby girl!  Everything is going very well with the pregnancy.  My doctor says she is growing, heartbeat sounds great, and mom is also healthy too.  Next week with be the start of my weekly visits and my first "checks" to see if there is any activity down there, so it will be interesting to see how those go.  I have begun to feel the famous Braxton Hicks contractions which are very noticeable but are not occurring all the time.  As far as our little girl, she is hiccuping all the time, moving around, and sending me to the bathroom all the time!   The nursery is close to being finished and I will have pictures soon.  Brad and I have gone and bought all the essentials left on the registry that we think we will need.   Our last step is to start packing a bag for the hospital for both myself and the little one so that we are ready to go.


Here is a picture of me at 34 almost 35 weeks.


*Maternity Clothes: Yes, although I have found some of my big sweaters that fit! 
*Sleep: The body pillow is a life saver, but its getting more difficult to sleep.
*Stretch Marks: They have made a presents and I am not thrilled!
*Best Moments of the week: Hearing her heartbeat at our checkup.
*Miss Anything: Being able to fit into my comfy sweatshirts. 
*Food Cravings: Ice cream, candy, and anything sweet
*Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes, when I over eat. 
*Have you started to show yet: Yes, its hard to miss.  
*Gender: It's a Girl! 
*Belly Button in or out: in, but becoming more and more flat. 
*Wedding Rings on or off: Off, and not thrilled. 
*Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
*Looking forward to:  My appointment next week! 
*How's the hubs: He felt her hiccups for the first time and finally realized that they can keep you awake! He also is taking his oral boards with week and very much looking forward to having those over with. 

Brad & Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment