Monday, July 29, 2013

20 Weeks

It's a GIRL!!  


Brad and I are so thrilled to know that we will be having a little princess come into the world in December. We loved the way we found out as well.  We decided to have a gender reveal party with family and friends.  When I went in for an ultrasound, I had the doctor put the gender in an envelope and quickly took it the bakery without peaking.  They then would dye the filling of the cake blue for a boy and pink for a girl.  And of course, our filling was pink!  We cut the cake at the party, and we all found out at the same time.  We are truly thankful that everyone was able to enjoy this moment with us.
Here are some pictures of the party:


















Here I am 20 weeks along and boy is my tummy growing! 


*Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes, yes!
*Sleep: The past few nights have been so much better!
*Stretch Marks: Nope
*Best Moments of the week: Finding out our little one is a baby girl!
*Miss Anything: Being able to do things I used to without getting exhausted at the end of the day. 
*Food Cravings: Strawberries 
*Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been much better, thanks to Prilosec. It sure has helped my
   heartburn. 
*Have you started to show yet: Yes.
*Gender: Baby Gril
*Belly Button in or out: in
*Wedding Rings on or off: on
*Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
*Looking forward to: See our baby girl at our ultrasound appt. on Thursday.
*How's the hubs: He is super excited to have a little girl on the way. I have a feeling she'll be daddy's little girl.  He's hoping she'll join him the woods one day with a pink bow. :)  We will just have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment