Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week 27

The weeks are flying by and we have finally made it to Third Trimester! Everyday it seems more and more real that soon Brad and I will have a little baby girl enter this world.  This last week was an amazing week of the pregnancy.  My mom held my first baby shower back home in Michigan and I was able to see and spend time with my family before the little one arrived.  My mom did an amazing job with the shower.  Thanks mom! And thank you to my aunts who also brought some really good things to eat.  The little one has a great start to her wardrobe collection thanks to some stylish outfits, as well as, some much needed items that will keep her warm, her tummy full, and help her go to sleep. Below is my 27th weeks picture along with some pictures from the shower and you can sure tell we had a great time!










We measured my belly then, 

Everyone had to guess how big my belly was. 



We also played the Poopy diaper game...




*Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes, yes. 
*Sleep: The body pillow is a life saver!
*Stretch Marks: Nope, thank goodness!
*Best Moments of the week: Having my first baby shower!
*Miss Anything: Being able to paint my toes!
*Food Cravings: Root Beer and ice cream
*Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
*Have you started to show yet: Yes, its hard to miss.  
*Gender: It's a Girl! 
*Belly Button in or out: in
*Wedding Rings on or off: Off, and not thrilled. 
*Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
*Looking forward to: Going to the doctor this week and hearing the heartbeat!
*How's the hubs: He's very excited hunting season has begun! 

Brad & Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment